//Hello. Just popping in to let you guys know I’m not dead and vanished. I’ve just lost my job and, unfortunately, internet distractions are the first things to go or I’ll never do anything. I’ll be on every now and again and I’ll be back once I get a new job.
- A - Your current OTP
- B - A pairing you initially didn’t consider but someone changed your mind
- C - A pairing you have never liked and probably never will
- D - A pairing you wish you liked but just can’t
- E - Have you added anything stupid/cracky/hilarious to your fandom, if so, what
- F - What’s the longest you’ve ever been in a fandom
- G - Do you remember your first OTP, if so who was in it
- H - Do you prefer characters from real action series or anime series
- I - Has tumblr caused you to stop liking any fandoms, if so, which and why
- J - Name a fandom you didn’t care/think about until you saw it all over tumblr
- K - How do you feel about the other people in your current fandom
- L - Your favorite fanartist/author gives you one request, what do you ask for
- M - Your favorite fanart or fanartist
- N - Your favorite fanfiction or fanauthor
- O - Choose a song at random, which OTP does it remind you of
- P - Invent a random AU for any fandom (we always need more ideas)
- Q - A ship you’ve abandoned and why
- R - A pairing you ship that you don’t think anyone else ships
- S - Show us an example of your personal headcanon
- T - If you mostly have homoships, do you have any heteroships
- U - If you mostly have heteroships, do you have any homoships
- V - Are you one of those fans who can’t watch anything without shipping
- W - 5 favorite characters from 5 different fandoms
- X - 3 OTPs from 3 different fandoms
- Y - A fandom you’re in but have no ships from
- Z - Just ramble about something fan-related, go go go
//Apparently 2001 opened with Bob the Builder at no 1. And the year Steps split up. I’m getting all nostalgic again. Time for a cuppa and bed I think.
Eric’s book was missing. This was a disaster. Not just his death list. No. That would be bad enough. This was a million times worse. Well, a thousand at least. What if someone fond it? The thought was terrifying. His little book full of research on the Thorns and the folk tale about the cure. And worst of all his list of collected souls. His office was a mess. Eric had torn it apart searching. How the hell had he lost it? He kept it on him at all times, how had it gone missing? It must have been when he’d taken off his jacket earlier. This was a disaster. It had to be here somewhere.
//Ok, I’m on for a bit. Until my headache gets the better of me again. I thought I was getting better but apparently it’s getting worse again. Gonna stick out an open.
Demons. Eric bloody hated demons. A nice simple reap, they said. A quick easy job, they said. Last job of the night and you’ll be home in no time, they said. Yeah sure. That was why it was over two hours later and he was sitting on an uncomfortable infirmary bed with his arm and chest all bandaged up. While Eric didn’t mind having shirt off, it was getting cold waiting to be given the all clear. Who the hell let a demon get them with their own scythe anyway? That was a rookie mistake. He was lucky it wasn’t anything more serious. The majority of gashes were from claw. Demons and their bloody claws. He hated demons. The only way it was going to get any worse was someone catching him in state.
“Well no, not new,” Eric chuckled. “But it’s certainly a crime that I’ve not seen you around before, Miss…?”
“—Sarah. Sarah Victor.~” She continued, “What about you?—What’s your name?~”
“What a lovely name for a lovely lady,” he purred. “It’s certainly a pleasure to meet you. Eric Slingby, at your service.”